Welcome to the Crescent Branch 240
The Royal Canadian Legion - Crescent Branch 240 is located in beautiful South Surrey just north of Ocean Park and a short distance south of Crescent Beach.
We have a canteen/bar that serves reasonably priced beverages, pool tables, dart boards, BCLC games of chance and friendly people to chat with.
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are filled with various types of entertainment from blues, soul, country, jazz and more. Visit the Club240.ca site and our Event Calendar page for scheduling information.
"Just think, you may even want to become a member." That would be nice.
Our Branch features a Large Hall, lounge, Canteen/Bar, Two Pool Tables, Three Dart Boards, Keno, Pacific Hold'em, Pull Tabs, ATM, reasonably priced beverages and FREE Parking.
To JOIN the Legion there is no Military Background required. Just drop by, sign in and checkout our facility.
When you're ready to join, just fill out the Membership Application Form. It's just that easy
Did you know that the Legion ...
- Has nearly 60,000 members who contribute over 600,000 volunteer hours each year?
- Supports over 400 youth groups including Boy Scouts, Girl Guides & Cadets?
- Donates $7 million/year to a community, health, education & sports programs?
- Offers bursaries & scholarships?
- Funds medical research & specialized medical equipment?
- Raises over $21 million through gaming for academic & youth programs?
- Is the sole sponsor for the National Track & Field Championships?
- Membership is open to any Canadian over 19 years of age.
Welcome to the Crescent Branch 240.
About the Legion
Go to our EVENT CALENDAR page for listings of ALL events and activities..
The Crescent Branch 240 is the home of the
Crescent Beach Pipe Band
The Crescent Beach Pipe Band
Joining is Easy
to Visit Site